Saturday, August 1, 2015

Thank You Is Not Enough

As the days inch closer and closer to my departure for Uganda

AUGUST 2ND

I am overwhelmed with gratitude towards everyone who has supported and encouraged me. Since being home I have been blessed with several opportunities to go and speak at different churches in the surrounding area. My sincerest gratitude to all who allowed me to come speak and for everyone who has come around me in support and prayers for my ministry in Uganda.

Ridgeville Methodist Church
Westchester United Methodist 
The Rock Church
Evangelical Methodist Women's Group
Union Chapel, Bryant
Christ Chapel, Fort Recovery
Bearcreek Church, Winchester
Asbury United Methodist
West Missionary Church, Berne

Thank you for loving the Orphan and the Widow so sweetly!


You have humbled and blessed me and my ministry in so many ways with your kind words of encouragement, financial support and prayers. I am so proud of my little community here in Indiana and honored to have such wonderful friends and family around me as I begin this new journey in life. 


Behind the scenes there is a great group of business men from my area who are on the board for my non-profit, they have given me wonderful advice, support and wisdom during this new transition in my life. Along with these great gentlemen is a small group of women, who I like to consider the "Heart Team" of my ministry, standing with me in prayer and love. I am so extremely thankful for these amazing Godly men and women standing beside me as I establish my home and ministry in Uganda. 



A special Thank You to Michael Bear and Dots in Blue Water, who donated water filters for my home and a few extra for friends. One of my expenses in Uganda is clean water safe for drinking. Normally we would boil big pots of water on the stove and then wait for the water to cool. Now I have my very own water filter that immediately starts filtering out bacteria and supplies me with safe water for drinking in half the time!

Thanks Dots!  

You can read more about Dots in Blue Water


Also a special Thank you to Naomi, who is 83 years old and sews bibs, booties, dresses, shirts and aprons to send with me to Uganda. She also writes and illustrates her own children's books, that she has donated for me to start a small library of books at my home! Never retire work for the kingdom. 




THANK YOU!
Everyone for your support, prayers and encouragement.









No comments:

Post a Comment