Monday, July 29, 2013

Gatlinburg Tennessee!!


I spent this weekend in Tennesse with one of my best friends in the whole world. 
We both had been pretty stressed lately and so why not go relax and have some fun?

It is seriously gorgeous in Tennesse. 
God, you are so cool. 
Thank you for painting my life so beautifully. 






















Just for fun ...
Here's my christian friendly party playlist:

1. Goin Down - Group 1 Crew
2. Hall of Fame - The Script Ft. Will I Am
3. Beamer, Benz or Bently - Bizzle ft. Sevin
4. Jesus Freak - Toby Mac (Gotta have this one right?)
5. King & Queens - Audio Adrenaline
6. Ready or Not - Britt Nicole Ft. Lecrea
7. He Said - Group 1 Crew Ft. Chris August
 8. Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira














2 Corinthians 12:9 
9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me


























No comments:

Post a Comment