Monday, March 23, 2015

Tiny Hearts


2,900 a day

137 per hour

2.3 per minute

unborn babies are aborted


(Baby Walter, the son of Lexi and Joshua Fretz, was miscarried at 19 weeks, an age at which abortion is still legal in many states.)


So many faces that this world will never see. 


In 2000, more children died from abortion than Americans died in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, the Korean, Vietnam and Gulf Wars combined.

Women have cited ‘social reasons’, not mother’s health or rape/incest as their motivation in approximately 93% of all abortions.

Since abortion was made legal in 1973, nearly 57 million pre-born babies have been aborted and denied the most basic of all rights, the right to life. Our Declaration of Independence calls this an unalienable right.


Note: Statistics taken from the Alan Guttmacher Institute (an arm of Planned Parenthood) and the CDC: Center for Disease Control.






What is the value of the life of a child conceived in rape?

A rape victim at age 12 makes the courageous decision to keep her baby. 

Conceived by rape, her mother chose to give her life. Valerie is now 24 years old and was recently crowned Miss Pennsylvania 2014.

Her mother was raped on knife point and chose to keep her baby. 
Today Rebecca is a family law attorney, blogger and pro-life speaker. 

It does not matter how you are conceived. 
It matters that you are a human being. 
Loved, worthy and accepted. 



This is Kimberly Henderson and her baby Vaida.
Vaida was almost aborted before her mother had a change of heart
while sitting in an abortion clinic. 



She just turned two years old. 



Vaida and millions of other babies just like her are who inspired me to do this post.

Because they deserve a choice too. 




Finally Forgiven


" My precious child. I have thought about you every day of my life for the past 26 years. I have lived with the guilt and shame and just refused to be forgiven. If I could just find a way to travel back in time. If I could have just talked to someone about my options. If I could just go backwards and start again. I miss you. I know now that some day Jesus will put you in my arms. For now, you are with my Granny and Granddad. What a wonderful place to be. I love you more than words. Forever in my heart baby. " 
- Viki, mother
Abortion Memorial 




Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling.
Calling all sinners come home.
Jesus loves you and he forgives you.
It is never too late to save someone else's baby.
And it is never too late to change your mind
if you are thinking of aborting your baby.




"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."
 Isaiah 41:10












No comments:

Post a Comment