Monday, March 9, 2015

What Is God's purpose for my life?



You were created to love and be loved.

Jesus came to die for us because he loves us.

Jesus desires that we express that same sacrificial love unto others.

God's purpose for all of our lives is to love one another.



A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

John 13:34-35


If another is hungry, do not leave them to be hungry. 

If another is hurting, do not leave them to hurt. 

If another is lonely, do not leave them to be alone.

If another is naked, do not leave them unclothed.

If another is thirsty, do not leave them to thirst.

If another is in need of a home, do not leave them as orphans.




 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Matthew 25:40


We must see Jesus in everyone we come in contact with.
This is our purpose.
To see Jesus and for others to see Jesus.


We must ask ourselves daily:

 What am I doing for the orphan and the widow?
What am I doing for those who are hurting?
What am I doing for those who are homeless?
What am I doing to portray Jesus Christ love?


Do not waste a second doubting what God's purpose is for your life.
 Give him your life, let him show you His love. 

Let his love shine through you. 

This is your purpose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment